Sunday, November 20, 2011

Change is in the air!

         Over these last few months I have been thinking about what I want to do for my career... It kinda all hit me like a ton of bricks I guess you could say... I have been taking pictures for the past few months and I absolutely love it! I Love the outcome of the pictures and making people happy! So... I have decided to further my education and learn more about photography. I am so excited to start a career that I love! My wonderful parents have let me use their awesome camera, but I guess its time for me to purchase my own! Stephen and I have gone and looked at some REALLY nice cameras and I found the perfect one! (its pretty expensive... so I have to save up for a bit) I signed up for classes in January, I honestly cant wait! YAHOO! It is the kinda job I like.. I will be my own boss, and when the time comes to have little babies I will be able to adjust my hours! sounds great huh?! One of the girls that I shot for , her husband knows the"Utah Brides Magazine" editor and he wants me to meet with her! AHH! how awesome! I'm so grateful for all the opportunities that are coming my way!

This week was a fun one! Stephen and I had Friday off, we hung out all day! later that night we went to dinner with my little sister Kenadie to Chick-Fil-A! oh its our favorite place EVER! Then we went and saw "Breaking Dawn" I Must say having my 13 yr old sister sitting next me while there was like a 15 min sex seen ( seemed like a hour) was a little awkward and inappropriate.. But over all I thought the movie was OK. Its Twilight! what can you say! Don't tell Stephen that I told you this but... He was really excited to go to the movie with me! He wanted to buy tickets months ago :) But sadly he HATED the movie HA! I don't think he will be coming to then next one with me! 

   So some of you may know that our lease is up in January... We have been trying to save for a house for a little while now, its hard when you have a lot of bills and the rent keeps going up every time we renew our contract.. it gets a little hard. So my parents have invited us to move into their basement...I am actually really excited about it! We will be able to save so much money for a house it will be great! We both get along great with my family! We know somethings will change! But anything to help get started on the whole house process is very much appreciated! We are only planning on living there for a few months... so we will see how it goes! We are very optimistic about the new changes coming our way! 

I am very excited about this week.. THANKSGIVING. FAMILY. FOOD. BLACK FRIDAY. Yahoo! I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS! 

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG! 

No comments:

Post a Comment