Saturday, April 7, 2012

Time is flyin...

Wow last time I wrote on here was 4 months ago!? what the heck!! well lets see with in that time I had 2 of my BEST friends get married! and one of my best friends is having a baby this summer! I am so excited for all of them! Spring is finally here... I love the weather and not to mention its GARAGE SALE SEASON! my favorite season!! lets see whats new... Stephen and I moved into my parents house to save some money and get into our own house, the process is long but it is coming along! being at my parents is a change for sure but it has been great! my parents have been so patient and supportive with us living here and bring our babies (cat,dog) along! its been great!

   Stephen is doing school and work full time and I am so proud of him! he is so motivated when it comes to our future and his schooling, which is good cause I'm not the biggest fan of school for myself ;) ha ha
In June Stephen and I will have been married for 2 YEARS! wow time does fly! cant believe it!

I'm still at work full time and doing some photography on the side and still loving it! I have some classes this month and cant wait to get started and learn more!

 I'm excited to be with family and friends this summer! cant wait for some vacations and some warm weather! yahoo!  Good man.good friends. good family. LIFE is GOOD! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment